Castle Hill Show ground Precinct Revitalisation
“Castle Hill Showground will become a vibrant and wellconnected
neighbourhood with the opening of the Sydney Metro.”
Mayor of The Hills Shire, Dr Michelle Byrne
• The Masterplan is positioned to create a new 15 hectare entertainment and recreational hub
for Sydney’s northwest. The iconic Showground site will become the primary civic space for
a new precinct of residents.
• Outdoor dining area – intended as a place for meeting with friends and family for a morning
catch-up, lunch or after work.
• Large open space that supports daily uses and has capacity for large community events.
• Retail area - intended as a pedestrian priority area, offering a diversity of uses such as food
and beverage, entertainment, education, and health and wellbeing.
• Outstanding architecture and a destination building for events and entertainment purposes.
• Regional parklands for recreational purposes.
2 Minute Walk to Hills Showground Metro Station
2 Minute Walk to Future Cafes, Restaurants & 10,000sqm+ Retail
2 Minute Walk to Future Walking/Cycling Path & Lush Parks
5 Minute Drive to Castle Tower
5 Minute Drive to Castle Hill RSL Club & Aquatic Centre
6 Minute Drive to Norwest Business Park
20 Minute Drive to Macquarie Park
30 Minute Drive to Sydney CBD
Sydney Nationwide Realty
02 9858 4833
4 Sexton Ave, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia